Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Mixbook - Create Beautiful Photo Books and Scrapbooks! | View Sample Photo Books | Create your own Photo Book

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Things I Couldn't Live Without

Saw this on your blog, Brandi, and thought I'd answer it!


Some Mommy things I couldn't live without:
Everyone talks about how breastfeeding gives them cracked and bleeding nipples... well not me! I'm in LOVE with these, it completely took my fear of breastfeeding away. We've been using them for 10 weeks and I completely recomend it!

His Mobile




He calms down the second he hears it, and he loves to watch the animals spin around

His Boppy
This is helpful in so many ways... 1st: Breastfeeding, a great positioner when you haven't quite got it down yet, 2nd: Brodie slept in his boppy up until a few days ago. It kept kim positioned where he wouldn't roll over and he could feel snuggled. 3rd: Props him up when you want to give him a bottle, but want to hurry and put some dishes away. 4th: Is a great seat while he sits with you on the couch!
His sleep sack

Mine are a lot cuter than this, but I couldn't find them online. They are for 0-9 months and I put him in this anytime he goes to sleep bc before this, I would wake up and find he put his blanket over his head.. very scary. This way, it feels like a blanket, and I can rest easy knowing he wont suffocate at night. I have 4 bc he always manages to get it wet in the middle of the night.

Born Free Bottles!!






I've tried Avent, Dr. Brown, Medela, and Air Vent Bottles and these are by far my favorite. No leaking and the filter inside makes for less gas, and it's BPA free. Very pricy though!!

His Video Monitor

The cheapest video monitor I found (only $100!) and works great! I love being able to see hows he's sleeping... if he rolled over on his tummy, if he scooted to the side of the crib and is barely getting any air, or if he put the blanket over his head... all things you need a video monitor for.


His bouncy (and vibrating) seat

I try not to use the vibe too much but I put him in here when I need my hands and he bounces himself

Bjorn




NECESSITY if you are grocery shoping alone (esp if you need the whole grocery cart). VERY helpful even when with your husband. (or boyfriend in my case :( )




Gas drops




he'll wake up in the middle of the night from really painful gas so we give him this before he goes to sleep


Wipe Warmer




He use to cry everytime we changed his diaper bc it was so cold, now he doesn't, but it sure helped the first month

Mirror for the car
Definitely recommend this! I love being able to check on him while I'm driving.


Aveeno bath soap and body wash




MAN this stuff leaves your baby smelling SO good


Johnsons Lavender lotion


same.





I wonder what Moms did before these helpful items!

No comments:

Post a Comment