Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Mixbook - Create Beautiful Photo Books and Scrapbooks! | View Sample Photo Books | Create your own Photo Book

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Great News!

First of all, I have to say Happy 70th Birthday to my beautiful Grandma... when we say you don't look a day over 50 we really mean it! We celebrated Cousin Allie's 4th and Nanny's 70th on Sunday at Greg & Michele's and did my favorite thing since being pregnant.. SWAM.

Allie turning 4 and Nanny with the big 7-0
my belly looks TINY laying down! me with the siblings and my man.

Wednesday we all went to church and my grandparents had a sweet blessing on their marriage.. then dinner at Cafe Pacific...a $600 dinner!!! It was a blast, when the family gets tipsy you know it'll be a good time!! :)
right before this, Greg told us they might be expecting again and we all FREAKED... i wont put that pic up but let's just say Michele's face was PRICELESS! :) (he was kidding of corse)
this is BY FAR the best pic we've ever taken together! a-freakin-dorable.
the "let's get this over with" face
And on to the Good News!!! Last week the doctor told me my belly is measuring small (does this suprise anyone!?) so he scheduled me a sonogram to make sure the baby is growing like he should... Harland and I had a bet going for how big the baby would be when he's born... I said 5 lbs and he said 7! Well looks like I'll be changing the first 10 diapers because he's already 6 lbs 4 oz! I can't believe it! She also said he's dropped so low that it could be any time! Apparently that's why my belly is measuring so small-- because they didn't take into account that he would be so low! Also all his body parts are measuring perfectly. So I'm thrilled... I won't be delivering a midgit! So keep your phones on you, it could any time! :D

3 comments:

  1. yay! I promise I won't call him 'grody brodie' as long as you dont call my son 'fucker tucker'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you! Beautiful mama!! Looks like you all had so much fun; your brothers in Utah are also excited to know you are expecting. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Brit - this is AWESOME ! ! ! You are so clever & creative, not to mention that it will be an enormous treasure for your family in the future. I'm really proud of the work & sacrifice you & Harland have made to bring a happy, healthy Brodie into the world - God bless you all! Loving you . . . . . Nana

    ReplyDelete