Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Mixbook - Create Beautiful Photo Books and Scrapbooks! | View Sample Photo Books | Create your own Photo Book

Monday, September 14, 2009

Welcome Tucker Sean Laughlin!

What do ya know, the day after I write that post, Brodie sleeps 7 hours straight! It's been about an average of 5 hours straight... but that 7 hours was the best sleep of my life! The waiting every 4 hours to eat thing has been pretty hard, he's eating about 35 oz a day.. and every book I read says he sould be eating about 25. He's just not satisfied-- so I let him eat as much as he wants, just not whenever he wants.


His new things are just constantly wanting to hold his head up, he wants to be on his tummy so he can push against the floor and hold his head up.. he's been able to do that since he was only 3 weeks old! I swear, he's the world's strongest baby. He also started cooing, the sweetest sounds I've ever heard. Sounds like he's talking, just in another language. He just stares at me.. and makes those sweet noises, it's an amazing feeling. He'll be laughing before we know it!


Saturday, the 5th, Kelsy and Lyns had a housewarming party so me and Erica rode in her new amazing convertable to Denton and saw a bunch of people from my old highschool... including my first kiss! Old school! I had a blast, but felt like I was out of place... like I was way too old to be at a house party. I actually said these words: I feel YOUNG again. haha.


Wednesday (09.09.09 <--how lucky!) Brodie's buddy, Tucker Sean Laughlin, was born! I was pacing around my house all day, waiting for Harland to get home so we could go up there... I was sooo excited to meet him! We went to the hospital to meet the little guy and ran into Harland's ex which was pretty funny. Luckily, unlike many of my friends, there is no drama there. Anyways, he is adorable. Dirty blonde hair and to me he looks just like Sean, and to Harland he looks just like Brandi. We're going over to their place tonight to cook them dinner and help them out with whatever they need. I can't wait to see him again!
Friday, I got to babysit Steph's precious twins! They are absolutely adorable! We watched veggie tales, and the girls swayed along to the music... and had me laughing all night.
This weekend Megan and her boyfriend, Drew, came in from Austin to see Brodie!! I absolutely ADORE her... and him! I'm so happy she finally found a great guy! Friday we went to some ghetto club and felt very white. hah. Saturday we went with Nick and Sonia to Maggiano's (my fave restaraunt) and had an amazing and very expensive dinner. My mom was watching Brodie all night (yay!) so we went out after.. but not for long, bc I wanted to make it to church in the morning. In the morning, we gave Chase Oaks Church another try, but were still not impressed, so we'll try another one next week. Then we went to my Moms to get my sweet baby and watch the Cowboy game.
I'm finally able to write a blog because (drum roll) I finallyyyy got Brodie to take a nap in his crib. He never naps long in my room bc I'm up doing things, but he hates napping in his room bc it's too quiet, and he has to sleep on his back. He usually sleeps in his boppy in his basinett. He's still on his back but it keeps him propped up... or falls asleep with his Daddy!
btw... I added pics to the blog below!

1 comment:

  1. Don't know where you guys live, but you should check out Firewheel Bible Fellowship (www.firewheelfellowship.com). It's good for young families.

    ReplyDelete