Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Mixbook - Create Beautiful Photo Books and Scrapbooks! | View Sample Photo Books | Create your own Photo Book

Friday, February 12, 2010

Something that made my day...

Here's some comments that made my day, containing to the comment that someone wrote me a few days ago. Thanks so much for all the comments on fbook and here, yall really made me feel better :)

Anonymous said...
Britt.. ignore that ignorant girl. Just because you didn't get married first doesn't mean you're irresponsible. You took responsibility for your actions AND you're an amazing mother!! Obviously the irresponsible one was the female who aborter her baby.. there are shelters and halfway houses for women who WANT their baby despite not having support or money. She wasn't raped, the sex was voluntary, and abortion was the selfish easy-out.

Anonymous said...
Brittany. I don't know you, you don't know me, and quite honestly I don't know how I came across your blog, but you are 920802348% right about the abortion issue. After reading a couple of your posts, I have come to the conclusion that you might be one of the most inspirational young people that I have ever heard about. Yes, you have it rough, but you are doing everything in your power to provide a positive world for your baby. It is awesome to see someone who took what could be a horrible situation, find the positive, and embrace it. Brodie is a handsome little guy and SO fortunate to have such a dedicated mommy. God Bless.


PS. Brodie said his first word!! Unfortunately it was Dada. :( hahaha

1 comment: