Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Mixbook - Create Beautiful Photo Books and Scrapbooks! | View Sample Photo Books | Create your own Photo Book

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Ambularr!

Amber requested that I post everyday (ha!) but for her BIRTHDAY I will put more effort into writting more.

SPRING BREAK! whoo-hoo!... ha. not what it use to be! But for me, AMAZING. I wasn't suppose to have one, but when H got laid off, I decided to take off a mod and work full time. So here was my SB:

Most important... HARLAND GOT A NEW TRUCK! We also took care of all his warrants (from unpaid tickets and probation) which has been hanging over our heads for a while! :) We just have to take care of his licence and pay probation now. Thought it would be years till we got here... sooo excited!
-was making some mad money, so decided to spoil Brodie for the first time. Went to Once upon a Child and Kid to Kid and spent $200 on toys and a nice highchair.
-had lunch at On the Border with Alyssa and Maddox
-bought B a new awesome car seat for his fat butt

-went to Blackfin with Erica, Megan, and Nicole...and BRODIE. hahah it was for lunch.
-had the best time I've had in Dallas on St. Pattys day on Greenville.

-ate at Blue Fish with Erinn, Harland, and Jessi
-had dinner with all the coppell girls for Kels' bday and went back to her house to party
-went to erica's new apt to take care of her dog...MAN i miss having my own place! haha
-completely re-did our living room, painted, hung up our new TV above the fireplace, moved all the furniture around...now we're painting our bedroom and I bought a bunch of new things for it.
-visited Harland's dad in the hospital, they had to give him 7 pints of blood (we have approx 10 in our bodies).

-we all went to Chuy's in Dallas afterward. It was the first time we've ever all been together, and the first time in 10 years that Harland was with his mom, dad, and all his siblings!
-went to my Chuy's with my siblings :)

-went to the bookstore with Brodie and played in the Kid Section and read books..and bought books.
-went to eat on the patio with Harland, Brodie, Monica, Nick, Sonia, and Ily at one of my FAAAVE places Mi Cocina. (Brisket tacos are to DIE!)
-out to eat at Maggianos with all of them also
...so basically I did a lot of eating out hahha. 8 times in one month... dang...and I'm going out to eat tonight for Ambers Bday haha.

BRODIE
He is 8 months and is...
-crawling (sort of) backwards haha

-JUST GOT 2 TEETH! never thought that was going to happen
-got his first booboo. he somehow got to the other side of his crib and knocked down his mini humidifier. poor baby!

-FINALLY SAID MAMA!! it was just once, but we got it on tape! haha
-says "nyny" when he's going to sleep! i think it's the first one he's said that he understands
-22-23 lbs. last time he was weighed was 2 months ago and he was 21.
-watching "Your Baby Can Read" and really enjoys it. I don't let him watch any other TV so that he will pay more attention to it.

-He is sooo much fun, and is literally the easiest baby. I love him to death.



PS. Thank you to all my AMAZING friends for helping me out with Brodie while I was working or going to school!
Sonia has watched him a million times.. I don't know what I'd do without her!
Stephanie you're always there for me and it's so appreciated!
Lynsey is driving all the way from Denton to watch him Friday morning!
My Mother in law to be is my lifesavor, I wouldn't be able to go to school at allll without her.
My Mom has watched him over night about 5 time which is so awesome.
My sister is amazing with him, and he's a big fan of his aunt winsey. haha.
My aunt Michele has 3 kids and still takes him when I'm really in need. AmAZing.
Hailee, Alyssa, Nicole, Andrea, my Gma...Thank you all so much! Brodie and I love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment