Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Mixbook - Create Beautiful Photo Books and Scrapbooks! | View Sample Photo Books | Create your own Photo Book

Monday, November 9, 2009

Aces!

A few months ago, I wrote that I love Brodie more and more everyday, and I don't know how it's possible, but it still continues to grow. His smile absolutely melts my heart. The thing I use to dread was having to wake up early in the morning, after waking up at whatever time I wanted to(noon) while I was pregnant. But now that he's sleeping through the night and the first thing I see when I wake up is his smile, I really don't mind it. (Actually, it's really not early.. we wake up around 9:30.)

So we had a very busy week this week (not that every week hasn't been extremely busy since he was born). Jess & Parker came over, so the boys had a play date. It's so wierd to be around a baby the same age, and see how they are progressing. We had sitting contests (haha) and the boys cooed at each other for hours.


This weekend I had a girls night with Erinn, Lyns, & Kelsy. Jordan and Krysten were suppose to come... still not sure what happened to them...??? Anyways, I absolutely love when we all get together. Sitting at dinner that night it was just like middle school, sitting in the cafeteria together. haha. We catch up and tell stories from years ago over cocktails. After dinner, we bar hopped in Addison. None of us were really in the drinking mood, so we went back to my house and watched movies and then the girls spent the night.
The next day, Harland, Brodie, and I went to my gma's cabin in Honey Grove so he could do some electrical work around the house. It was my first time there... I couldn't believe what a great job she did on the house, it was beautiful! Me and Brodster went on the trampoline while Harland went to work...
"Hey Ladies"


caught him mid-sneeze

As we were about to leave, we saw 3 kitties at the back door meowing to get some food, so, of corse, I instantly started, "aww babbbbe I reeeeally want a kitten!" And he, of corse, gave me that look like "why didn't we leave 5 minutes earlier." We had to get rid of our first kitten we got together bc the doctor said that the cat litter might have been the reason we lost our first baby. So when we found out we were pregnant again, he made me get rid of her. But look who's not pregnant anymore!! I didn't have to do much convincing, bc he knew how bad I have been wanting a cat... so... welcome Ace! Now we have a Deuce and an Ace! He is such a sweet cat, unlike our first. I didn't want him in the house until the next day when I could clean him up and get cat litter, so I put him outside and he hung out in our tree all night.
Where's waldo.
He's gorgeous! He's been in our spare bathroom, getting use to the house and has been doing great. I bathed him and he didn't mind at all! Brodie's falling asleep in my lap right now so I'm going to go read him a story and put him to bed! G'night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment