Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Mixbook - Create Beautiful Photo Books and Scrapbooks! | View Sample Photo Books | Create your own Photo Book

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Save the drama for yo mama!!

I'm so frusterated with... people. Do you people LIKE to be involved in drama?! Don't create it if you don't want to be in it!

I would love more than anything to get Brodie and Harland and just GO AWAY. Just get away from any and everything.

Okay, I'm making it sound worse than it really is... I just HATE drama. And I HATE being a girl. If I had the choice at birth I would have said... hmm. Cramps, periods, childbirth, breastfeeding, and sooo much more... vs. JUST HAVING TO SHAVE MY FACE? I'll take the razor burn. My doctor told me I wouldn't be on my period for a while with Mirena, but guess who already started.. after being on it for a month STRAIGHT. Plus.. really doc? You say no blood clots? How strange.

Yes. I am PMSing. And maybe I'm mega PMSing bc I haven't in almost a year. The only perk in being a woman is getting to spend most of my time with my little man.

Also found out today that only a certain number of people will be 'accepted' into the Sonography program at Sanford Brown and that I have to take an admissions exam, plus be eligable for $36,000 of grants or student loans, AND I have to take about 13 more hours of classes to get in. Just when I thought I was getting things figured out. Harland and I are going up to both of our schools tomorrow (that's right, Harland decided to go to school the same time I am.. who's watching Brodie? Exactly. No idea). We have to talk to them about FASFA and figure out if we're going to be able to go to school. STRESS.

So now that you see how much I have on my plate.. plus everything from my last blog plus having no money to do jack crap including GETTING MARRIED... please don't add DRAMA to my life. Thank you and have a GREAT friggin day.

No comments:

Post a Comment