Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Mixbook - Create Beautiful Photo Books and Scrapbooks! | View Sample Photo Books | Create your own Photo Book

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Hello All! Halloween was great... as it is every year, making it my favorite holiday. Our Halloween party was a blast.. it was my 3rd one and every time it definitely ends up being worth all the money we put toward it. (This year we charged and ended up making almost $250... just covering the alcohol.)

The creepy man Harland put together

Gomez and Wednesday Adams

Future brother and sister in law


Chuy's gang

The next morning we got Brodie Bear...
and discovered that he can hold his own bottle!!


This was his first time, he's a pro now!
Then me and Brodster went to Chuy's with Jor, Lyns, and Kelsy!

That night we went trick or treating as Romo, Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, and our football. haha
We went with Sonia, Nick, Ily, Dustin, Addy, and his brothers kids.
hahah everytime the flash went off his eyes got HUGE

yes, we stole his candy. muahahahah.
Then we went out to eat at Friday's-- which I offically love. It's always gotten a bad rep but everything we had was AMAZING!
Speaking of AMAZING... Brodie is officially sleeping through the night! 3rd times a charm.. and this is my 3rd method of trying to get him to sleep... just letting him cry. I never really have. Now that he's sleeping in his crib, the second I would hear him cry, I would put the monitor on mute so Harland could sleep and I would just watch him on the screen. If he would cry longer than 10 minutes I would go and feed him but I only had to do that once... he would fall asleep everytime after 5 minutes. After about 3 or 4 days of this he would wake up less and less and now he wakes up at 630 (so about 9 hours of sleep straight), Harland feeds him only 2 oz. (bc he's up at that time anyways) and then he sleeps for another 3 hours and then we're up and I feed him 6 oz. I LOOOOVE my little man!!
Here's a video of Brodie saying his prayers before bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment