Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Mixbook - Create Beautiful Photo Books and Scrapbooks! | View Sample Photo Books | Create your own Photo Book

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

This is not NORMAL

ugghh.. I'm so sick of feeling DISCUSTING.

boys: don't read the following..



No one told me about all the discusting changes your body goes through after pregnancy...

*NIGHT SWEATS.. wow. every night i SOAK my pillow-- ill switch it out and soak another one.
*i have to wear 3 pads at all times. 2 for the boobs and ill let you guess what the other ones for. ps. i was told when you're breastfeeding that you don't really have your period till after. LIES!
*my unbelievably horrible smellll. i never had to wear deodorant before, and now I have to use Harlands... bc I smell like a man. i have to take 2 showers a day.
*i am stillllll sore
*i have two different size boobs-- one's a D and one's an E! that's a HUGE difference!
*i have NO appetite... and usually don't eat until I get faint-- which I do a lot because of all the breastfeeding.
*i can't fit into ANY of my clothes... my boobs are too big for my shirts and my butt is too big for my shorts.


man, i can't WAIT to feel like a human again

2 comments:

  1. Okay, a few things.
    -While your breastfeeding you DON'T have a period.
    Though after labor you will bleed for up to 2 months. This is NOT a period. This is your uterus expelling all the tissue, and placental debris that you accumulated over 10 months of pregnancy.
    -Correct spelling is DISGUSTING. There is no 'c'. haha.
    -I wear Sean's deodorant NOW.
    -I'm not looking forward to my boobs getting ANY bigger!!!

    No worries, things will get back to normal soon enough... you gotta remember, you didn't gain the weight overnight... so you won't lose it overnight. It's only been a few weeks!
    And no matter what anyone says... your body will NEVER be the EXACT same as it was before Brodie.
    But you have a precious baby boy to show for it... I'd say that's well worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww don't worry... it will all be worth it in the end :)

    I had a c-section and my scar and the area around it is still numb 2 1/2 years later.. drives me crazy! lol

    -robin

    ReplyDelete