Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Mixbook - Create Beautiful Photo Books and Scrapbooks! | View Sample Photo Books | Create your own Photo Book

Monday, August 17, 2009

Weird things...

Here's some random things I've figured out that might help other moms out...

Weird things that make Brodie stop crying:
*THE DISHWASHER. I'll put his chair on the countertop when the dishwasher is on and he falls right asleep.
*THE DRYER. Put him in the carseat and the vibrations and load noise calms him down.
*THE VACUUM. You can vacuum right underneath his swing and he crashes out.
^^The only downside is the SECOND any of these turns off, he wakes right up.
**THE COLOR RED. It's the only color babies can see besides black and white. I put him in his chair and he didn't stop crying until he turned his head and saw the curtains. Kept him entertained for like 20 min! haha
If I find any other strange things make him happy, I'll let you know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment